“Excellent work done by you and I have one more projects ready for you hope you will be serve the same services as you previously provide.”
Security (Privacy) Policy – Safe, Secure, Confidential of Your Data
Data Entry BPO Services is understand the privacy and confidentially of clients data. All the information provided by customer will be reserved strictly confidential in Data Entry BPO Services. It’s our primary objective.
We implementing Information Security Management System (ISMS) to develop our in-house security process and augment customer confidence for the organization. We take sensible precautions to protect your personal information, data from loss, damage, misuse and amendment.
We strongly follow our security policy to examine, manage, maintain, control the security posture and diminish the risk to the satisfactory level.
Data Security & Confidentially is assured through the following procedures:
- All information, data provided by client will be confidential and strictly the property of our respected client.
- Data Storage area is well protected
- Firewalls and intrusion detection technology
- Secure online backup servers
- Regular backup of data saved in the system
- Multiple password protection
- Strict Non disclosure and Non compete Agreement bind all personnel
- Each personnel has his own password and access to a given computer/workstation is also restricted
- Responsibilities are strictly defined and so there are no overlapping areas for work
- Each employees have his own password and access to given computer
- Users are not allowed to share individuals PC folders and files
- Entire premises are monitored by CCTV cameras.
- No personal CDs, DVDs, USB, Bluetooth, Infrared, Notebook are not allowed in the company premises
- Entry of unauthorized person in office premises is harshly prohibited.
- Nothing can be taken inside and taken out of the premises except written permission
- Once the data is approved, will destroy all raw and processed data.
Bureaus of Data Entry BPO Services are custom bonded. Accidental checks are carried out to guard against infringement of procedures. With our sufficient backup system, data security policy, and business continuity plans to ensure customers data safe and confidential.